Exclusive Southern House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A huge screened porch in back complements the big front porch of this one story Southern house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- There's plenty of storage too in the room behind the 2 car garage that has a side door, ideal for a golf cart.
- The huge dining room is open to the kitchen, adding an informal touch for casual living.
- Built-ins that flank the family room fireplace are not only good-looking, they give you storage space.
- In the master bathroom, you get lots of counter space, two sinks and a make-up area.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 in front share a connected bathroom.
- Need more room? Finish off the bonus room on the second floor to add an extra 805 square feet to the total living area.
- Note: The total living area of 2,395 does not include brick veneer. With brick veneer, the total living area comes to 2,452 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 673 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick