Exclusive Tiny Modern House Plan with Outdoor Spaces Front and Back
About This Plan
- This modern house plan design gives you "big" living in a small space and not a square foot is wasted in this elegant and affordable home design.
- The media wall in the great room holds all your stuff and a huge monitor as well. There is enough room for two gathering spaces OR a large dining room table.
- The kitchen itself has more then enough storage, utility and a built-in eating bar.
- The master bedroom is outfitted with built-in storage, closets and cabinets as well as a king sized bed. The bathroom is tucked privately around the corner. Bunk buds are tucked behind a barn-doored sleeping area.
- Huge lift and slide doors bring the outside in from both the master suite and the great room.
- Note the large covered outdoor living area on both the back and the front. Outdoor storage is conveniently located on either side of the outdoor living space. All mechanicals are under roof in its own mechanical room while the washer and dryer stack is located in the bathroom.
- The ceiling vaults from 9 to 10 feet front to back.
- NOTE: Please allow 10-15 days for plan delivery.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 85136MS, 85137MS, 85138MS and 85105MS (rotated 90 degrees).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Tiny House