Exclusive Traditional Home Plan with Cathedral Ceiling in Great Room
About This Plan
- The double garage protrudes from the front of this exclusive, traditional home plan, creating a parking courtyard in front of the formal entrance. A stone trim completes the design.
- The cathedral ceiling above the great room adds an elegant feature, while helping to define the space amid the open floor plan.
- Windows surround the dining room allowing natural light to flood the interior, and a covered porch off the kitchen makes grilling an option all year long.
- Set apart from the other bedrooms, discover the master suite, which includes a large closet and a 5-fixture bath with a linen closet.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are similar in size, and share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12