Exclusive Traditional Home Plan with Parking Courtyard
About This Plan
- A combination of brick and stone adorn the facade of this exclusive, traditional home plan, complete with natural wood elements. The double garage protrudes from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard.
- Exposed beams above the open family room and kitchen lend a cohesive element, while the spacious living space extends onto a private porch for outdoor living.
- The dining room walls are lined with windows to maximize access to natural light.
- The master suite is forward facing and includes its own foyer, along with 5 fixtures in the master bath and a massive closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the house, each neighboring a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick