Expandable Bungalow Plan for Sloping Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Designed for a rear-sloping lot, the living area of this cozy bungalow can be expanded by finishing its daylight basement.
- On the main level, the den or third bedroom is located just off the foyer. The formal dining room lies next to the kitchen, which is open to the eating nook and the great room. A pass-through allows easy service to the great room with its corner fireplace and 11-foot ceiling.
- Nine foot ceilings prevail in the rest of the main-level rooms, except for a vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom. The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with both a garden tub and separate shower.
- A rear deck completes the main level. Downstairs, there is provision for a full bath, a game room and two more bedrooms.
- Foundation: daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,043 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss