Expandable Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This well-planned Craftsman house plan is filled with surprises inside.
- You get a lovely sunroom or porch with two skylights plus an open deck, split bedrooms and plenty of room to expand.
- The family room, dining room and foyer are all open to each other, making each space feel larger.
- The efficient kitchen is combined with an eating nook and you are just steps away from the laundry room - a real time-saver.
- Gain an extra 1,224 square feet of living space by finishing off the second floor any way you want.
- Or finish the lower to add 1,900 square feet with a home theater, rec room and a beautiful guest suite that would work well as in-law accommodations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 122 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side