Expandable European House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor or expand by finishing the optional lower level of this European house plan.
- With its spacious interior, built-ins and wide open layout, this home says "custom".
- The enormous great room has a vaulted and beamed ceiling and is open to the kitchen with its giant island.
- Grill outside on the large covered patio where you are sheltered from sun and rain.
- Use the study or command center, both off the kitchen when you need to work from home.
- The master bedroom has a fireplace of its own plus a tray ceiling, giant master bathroom and a large walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The guest room down the hall is the second bedroom in this home but if you finish the optional lower level, you gain two more bedrooms.
- The media room on this floor has no windows to disturb your movie-going experience.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,261 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 2"
- Depth: 108' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1739 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12