Expandable Two Bedroom Northwest House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A shed dormer with metal roofing sits pretty on the roof of this Northwest house plan.
- While the home is a one story house, the plans come with an optional finished lower level that almost doubles the size of the home.
- Right from the foyer, you can see into the huge great room with its gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area leads out to the covered patio that will easily hold all your grilling equipment.
- The three car garage is split into a two bay section and a one car bay.
- A smashing lower level will get you a dedicated exercise room, a hobby room, rec room with wet bar and a media room for all your home theater entertaining.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1272 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12