Expanded Country Farmhouse Plan with 4 or 5 Beds and a Game Room
About This Plan
- This country farmhouse plan was introduced after receiving numerous requests for an extra bedroom and a game room to be added to 52269WM, This version retains the curb appeal while delivering over 400 additional square feet to the home.
- A covered porch runs along the front of the home and wraps around the dining room and study. Another covered porch in back in back is visible from the foyer.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and the nook and has ceilings that slope from 9' to 12'. The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating. A large pantry is located just off the garage entry making grocery unloading a breeze. A mudroom and lockers plus a laundry room are also located here.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room and a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, a game room and three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plans: Eliminate Bed 4 and the game room with house plan 52269WM (2,796 sq. ft.). And get alternate versions with house plans 52304WM (3,597 sq. ft.), 4122WM (2,252 sq. ft.) and 52285WM (1,938 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick