Expanded Farmhouse Plan with 3 or 4 Beds
About This Plan
- We introduced this country farmhouse plan in response to requests for a larger version of house plans 4122WM (2,252 square feet) and 52285WM (1,938 square feet). This largest version retains the curb appeal while delivering over 500 additional square feet to the home.
- A covered porch runs along the front of the home and wraps around the dining room and study. Another covered porch in back in back is visible from the foyer.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and the nook and has ceilings that slope from 9' to 12'. The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating. A large pantry is located just off the garage entry making grocery unloading a breeze. A mudroom and lockers plus a laundry room are also located here.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room and a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets each enjoy their own baths. Bonus space could be used as a game room.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 52304WM (3,597 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plans 4122WM (2,252 sq. ft.) and 52285WM (1,938 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 647 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12