Expansive And Open Living Area
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim enhances the stucco on the exterior of this elegant one level home plan.
- The spacious open layout combines the great room with its tray ceiling, kitchen and dining area.
- Nearby, a fireplace warms the cozy hearth room and right around the corner, Mom's room includes a desk area with a double window to bring in light.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room take you out to the covered patio.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet with the master suite decked out with a lovely tray ceiling.
- Even the mud room gets special treatment with a handy built-in bench and a catch-all cabinet.
- Final touches include two dog doors and a big storage closet off the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"