4 - 5
About this Plan
- Painted wooden shutters give this country-style home plan a nostalgic look, but at its core it has the expansive openness that contemporary families want.
- Atrium doors in the nook provide easy access to the bright and breezy screened porch, an inviting setting for warm weather meals and relaxation.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling, is richly windowed at the rear, and is totally open to the kitchen and nook.
- A den or home office is right inside the entry.
- Off in its own quiet wing on the right, the owners' suite has a calm-inducing tray ceiling, a deep walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a dual vanity, clawfoot tub and oversized shower.
- Three more bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large bonus room are upstairs. The bonus room is windowed on two sides and can serve as a fifth bedroom if needed, and the front-facing bedroom has a vaulted ceiling.
See What's Included in this Plan...