About This Plan
- The exquisite interior of this split bedroom house plan hints at the stylish features waiting to be found inside.
- Meticulous living spaces evolve from the foyer and all share 10' ceilings.
- Enjoy an appetizer by the fireplace or step outside and lounge on the festive patio until mealtime.
- The breakfast room merges with the kitchen allowing conversation during clean up.
- The master suite is accented by a stepped, boxed ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and a marvelous step-up whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 5973ND.
- Need a front-entry garage? See these plans - 59258ND and 59585ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick