Exquisite Master Down Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand two-story covered entry graces the front of this luxurious 4 bedroom home plan. An elegant foyer with two-story ceiling greets your guests upon entering the home.
- From the foyer you have views straight through the vaulted great room with a fireplace flanked by built-ins and doors leading to the back.
- You'll enjoy the spacious kitchen with island and views to the breakfast room and vaulted keeping room with fireplace. Take informal meals at the bar seating or the nook. And note the walk-in pantry.
- Serving guests is a breeze with the dining room steps away from the kitchen yet secluded from the noise and clutter of food prep.
- Break away into your private study with a vaulted ceiling and easy access to the main floor master suite. There, you'll find a spa-like bath with his-and-her walk-ins. Plus you have access to the back patio.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites all have private baths and walk-ins. And if you need more room, expand over the 3-car garage, the perfect place for play or game room or home theater.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 506 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 10"
- Depth: 85' 9"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick