Exquisite Mountain Modern Home Plan with In-law Suite and 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This exquisite, Mountain Modern home plan boasts rustic wood accents on the front elevation, while inside, a 2-bedroom apartment is ideal for in-laws or aging parents, and includes a full kitchen, private patio, and a compartmentalized bath.
- In the main home, a quiet den resides next to the foyer. Straight ahead, an expansive great room opens to the kitchen and dining area. Coffered ceilings help to delineate the spaces, and an oversized sliding door on the rear wall encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the main level and shares a fireplace with the great room. A 5-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet complete the master bedroom.
- Take the stairway in the laundry room to find a second bedroom suite with a full bath upstairs.
- For an additional 2,239 square feet of living space, you can finish the lower level, which includes a large family room with a wet bar, pilates studio, and two bedroom suites.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,951 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 750 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,239 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1108 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12