Extravagant New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Prominent, forward-facing gable roofs on this 3-bed, New American home plan catch the eye of those passing by, while the shakes and stone trim complete the design.
- A sprawling great room and attached kitchen create a comfortable space for everyday living, and a dining room sits nearby for formal meals.
- The hearth room boldly pushes past the rectangular design and is bordered by a covered porch to the left and a deck to the right.
- The master bedroom is privately situated to the back of the home, and showcases a luxurious bathroom with a freestanding tub resting in the corner, a commode room, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Towards the front of the home, discover an office for the work-at-home resident and a secondary bedroom that includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Extend living space with the optional lower level, featuring a grand recreation room with a wet bar, two bedrooms each with their own full bath, and a home theatre room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 9"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1236 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12