2 - 3
About This Plan
- This eye-catching cottage house plan gives you a rustic shingle and stone exterior and two front porches to enjoy the views. A larger side porch gives you more room to enjoy the outdoors.
- Grand spaces are inside this small house plan including the 2-story grand room with fireplace and 2-story dining room.
- The kitchen has counter seating and views in multiple directions.
- The master suite has a spacious walk-in closet and the suite is accessible from the gallery entrance as well as through the mud room and laundry.
- A back bedroom plus possible sunroom (or guest bedroom complete the main floor.
- Added Bonus: Back stairs lead to attic storage. With a walk-in closet and added bath, you can gain an extra bedroom that adds 371 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 72' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 378 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"