Eye-Catching Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A wide, arched entry porch has decorative wood trim above as an eye-catching addition.
- Triple windows flood the study with light, making it a pleasant place to work from home.
- The open layout of the main living area gives everyone views of the vaulted family room fireplace and the rear vaulted porch.
- A high-end master suite receives special features like a sitting room, double tray ceiling and and huge walk-in closet with a built-in storage chest of drawers in the middle.
- Two family bedrooms are across the house and a quiet guest suite faces the front of your lot.
- Unfinished bonus space above the garage can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,954 sq. ft.
- Storage: 69 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick