Eye-Catching Craftsman with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom Craftsman house plan has an eye-catching exterior with multiple gables, a shed dormer and a front porch gracing the front.
- Inside, you are welcomed by a foyer with a soaring ceiling which leads you to the vaulted great room at the center of the home.
- To the left of the foyer is a vaulted den which would also work well as a home office or study. To the right of the foyer is a formal dining room with a buffet along the rear of the room.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for casual eating. It is open to the great room which has sliding-door access to the vaulted covered outdoor space in back.
- The owners' suite fills the right, rear corner of the home and offers a luxurious walk-in shower, dual vanity and walk-in closet. A secondary bedroom and guest suite fill the left side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss