Eye-Catching Mountain Home with Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Walls of glass along the back of this eye-catching Mountain house plan capture the views beautifully.
- The open layout is impressive, making the home feel huge.
- The two-story great room soars up creating a feeling of spaciousness and the formal dining room is a terrific size for holiday gatherings.
- An extra-special master suite awaits homeowners with its romantic fireplace, huge bayed sitting area, private deck and a spiral staircase that leads up to the second floor office.
- A balcony bridge on the upper floor has opne railing so you can see down into the great room below.
- The bridge connects vaulted bedroom 4 and the office with the two other bedrooms and big family room on this level.
- Need even more space? Finish the lower level to add an extra 2,214 square feet of living space with a dedicated exercise room, gaming and media areas, wet bar, wine cellar and bedroom 5 that makes a very comfortable in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,151 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,214 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 135' 6"
- Depth: 75' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1858 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12