Eye-catching New American House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing adorns the exterior of this New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, and features a thoughtful interior, complete with a bonus room above the 3-car garage.
- The combined great room, dining area, and kitchen boasts a wall of windows, which allows natural light to flood the interior and provides rearward views. A large, prep island anchors the living space.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and includes a lavish en suite with dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and commode room. A guest suite on the opposite side provides a 4-fixture bath behind a barn door.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain three bedrooms, a sprawling recreation room with a mini-kitchen, and a second laundry room.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers, and neighbors the laundry room.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 424 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Basement 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss