Fab French Country
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan has an attractive exterior of brick and stone and an eyebrow dormer accent over the garage.
- The foyer gives you views through to your living room and covered patio beyond, one of two in the home.
- The kitchen has access to all the public parts of the home and a butler's pantry that serves the formal dining room.
- The vaulted great room has a fireplace anchoring the back wall and easy [atio access.
- A study gives you a place for a quiet retreat.
- The master is spacious and private. Look at that enormous walk-in closet.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expand upstairs and gain a optential fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick