Family-friendly Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch and Upstairs Bonus
About This Plan
- Designed for the homesteaders at heart, this 4-bedroom family farmhouse design maximizes outdoor living spaces and views for keeping an eye on children and animals. A 10'-deep wrap-around covered porch provides great fresh air space.
- Double French doors open to a spacious great room with a lofted ceiling, expanding the view upwards as your eyes climb the massive fireplace chimney.
- Views from the second story balcony return the gaze back down to the first floor, providing expansive views inside and out.
- The open floor plan of the foyer, great room, dining area and kitchen maintain open communal spaces with multiple entries to the large, covered porch.
- On the main floor, the master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, a dual sink bathroom, and private entry to an exercise room.
- Upstairs is designed for growing children with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bonus room, and an office space for schoolwork. Two of the three bedrooms upstairs share a dual sink Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The third bedroom shares a full bathroom with the bonus room.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built on Lake Norman, NC; Lake Wylie, NC; Mecklenburg Co. NC; Gaston Co. NC; Iredell Co. NC; Catawba Co. NC; Lincoln Co.; York Co. SC; Lancaster Co. SC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 76 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 82' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss