Family-Friendly Four-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This family friendly and functional 4-bed house plan has a dynamic exterior with a covered entry porch.
- A 2-story foyer welcomes you as you enter the home and leads you to the vaulted family room. There, a fireplace flanked by built-ins anchors the right wall. With your back to the fireplace, your view extends across the breakfast area all the way to the kitchen.
- The full-service kitchen is equipped to handle a crowd, with its double ovens, serving bar and walk-in pantry. A butler's pantry connects the dining room with the kitchen making party hosting easier. A serving bar gives you space for casual eating and the vaulted keeping room with fireplace gives you a nice place to relax in.
- A handy sink has been incorporated into the laundry room, adding an element of convenience to household chores. Special touches like a furniture niche and built-in cabinetry are plusses.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling, a vaulted master bath and a large walk-in closet.The second floor gives you three bedrooms with two baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick