Family-Friendly House Plan with 2-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Wood beams and board and batten siding give this family-friendly 2-story house plan a beautiful modern farmhouse look.
- Grand impressions are made inside with 2-story ceilings over the entry and great room.
- The great room, with views to the rear through a covered deck, is warmed by a beautiful fireplace. The kitchen, open to the dining area, boasts generous counter space, a work island, and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite rests quietly away from the hustle and bustle of the main-floor living areas. Its bath is well appointed with his and her vanities, compartmented toilet, spacious shower and roomy walk-in closet with built-in dressing seat.
- Upstairs, the three secondary bedrooms enjoy their own privacy. Bedrooms three and four each include a walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share a Jack-n- Jill bath with compartmented toilet and tub. Bedroom four benefits from access to its own bath.
- Additional intriguing points of this house plan include views from second-story balconies to the great room and entry area below, as well as open views above and below from the U-shaped stairway.
- The 3-car garage is accessed from the kitchen through a mudroom/utility area, complete with laundry, powder bath, and bench/lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12