Farm Home Plan of Earlier Times
About This Plan
- This energy-efficient split-bedroom design features sunken floors in both the living room and the master bedroom. The living room focuses on a stone fireplace and is enhanced by a vaulted, beamed ceiling.
- A divider separates the master bedroom from its sitting area, which leads to the bath with a tub, twin sinks and linen closet. Extras in the master suite include a built-in bookcase and a walk-in closet.
- Another divider separates the living room from the dining room, open to the kitchen. The nearby sewing and utility rooms make for convenience.
- Note the work bench and the two storage areas in the side-entry garage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: slab. Basement or crawl space options available for an additional $50.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12