Farm-Style House Plan Designed for Rear View Lots with Open Breezeway and a 2-Car Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This farm-style house plan is ideally suited for sloping lots and lots that offer ideal rear views such as a golf course, mountains, lake or beach. Enjoy the outdoors with the large front porch, covered rear deck and screen porch. The 2-car garage is detached for ease of placement on your lot.
- The first floor has a nice kitchen open to a vaulted great room with high windows. The master bedroom is opposite the kitchen and has direct access to the screened porch. A walk-in closet and large bath adjoin the master. The second bedroom has access to a full bath and is close to the laundry room.
- Bedroom 3 is located upstairs and has two closets and a full bath as well as attic access.
- The daylight basement offers 1,335 square feet of expansions and has a large rec room and two bedrooms and two full baths.
- A 2-car garage is connected by an open breezeway and gives you 525 square feet of vehicle storage space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 29882RL.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 450 sq. ft.
- Storage: 392 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 235 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss