Farmhouse Plan With Expansion Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This farmhouse plan is super flexible. You get 3 or 4 bedrooms plus the option to have a vaulted living room or a room above plus an option to build over the garage.
- The master is on the main floor and occupies the full left wing of the home. A door on the back wall gives you access to the patio.
- From the foyer you have views through to the living room where a fireplace is flanked by windows.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and has easy garage access.
- Upstairs, two beds share a bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 primary pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,074 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 36' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick