Farmhouse Plan with Optional Guest Quarters
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This farmhouse plan is loaded with exquisite detailing that gives it a Victorian appearance. The Gambrel roof over the 2 car garage adds to its curb appeal.
- A huge covered porch wraps around the front of the home providing shade and a comfortable place to sit and relax.
- Both the parlor and the kitchen have bay windows that bump out to give you extra space.
- The spacious family room has two sets of double doors that take you out to the porches.
- The master suite has a quiet location in the back of the home, away from street noise.
- On the second floor, three big bedrooms have easy access to an optional bonus room that adds 256 square feet of living space.
- The guest quarters over the garage are 448 square feet and offer rental income potential or can be an in-law suite. This is bonus space and is not included in the total living square footage.