Feature-Filled Luxury Home Plan
About This Plan
- This luxury home plan features a main floor master suite and amenities fit for a king.
- On the main floor there is a large living room and dining room for entertaining.
- The kitchen is spacious and is open to the family room with fireplace and the breakfast room with veranda access.
- Note the rec room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling.
- A dedicated guest suite on the main floor plus a secluded study are nice touches.
- The great room is centrally-located and accesses both the covered veranda and massive kitchen and breakfast room.
- The luxury master suite features a fireplace and a wonderful sitting area with windows. There is access to the veranda.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms with walk-in closets. Note the large deck off Bedroom 5. A large bonus room adds expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 118' 10"
- Depth: 91' 10"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1272 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater