Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Transom windows and a rustic exterior highlight this Mountain home plan with porches front and back.
- The main living area has an open layout that allows views from room to room.
- A big fireplace warms the great room and the kitchen enjoys a large walk-in pantry.
- Double doors open the master suite to the rear deck and pocket doors to the master bath saves space.
- Each of the bedrooms on the lower level has its own bath for the ultimate in comfort.
- The lower level rec room even has a kitchenette to aid in entertaining.
- The roof pitch is 12 on 12.
- Added Bonus: This mountain home plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 sq. ft. of room for your cars and storage.
- Related Plans: See alternate elevations with house plans 18707CK and 18719CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick