Five Bedroom Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Twin gables set off the elegant hip roof of this stately Traditional house plan.
- A huge arched window over the front door makes a grand statement.
- Interior columns set off the formal dining room to the left of the two-story foyer.
- In back, a huge living room is also two-story, with a big fireplace at one end.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the rear deck, big enough for lots of entertaining.
- The master suite gets a huge bathroom and walk-in closet with lots of wall space in the bedroom for furniture placement.
- On the upper floor, an open rail balcony has views on both sides, with three bedrooms close by.
- Finish off the bonus room and gain an extra 442 square feet of living space.
- And there's even more space should you finish off the spacious lower level with 2,222 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot