Five Bedroom Brick Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Twin gables set off the elegant hip roof of this stately Traditional house plan.
- A huge arched window over the front door makes a grand statement.
- Interior columns set off the formal dining room to the left of the two-story foyer.
- In back, a huge living room is also two-story, with a big fireplace at one end.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the rear deck, big enough for lots of entertaining.
- The master suite gets a huge bathroom and walk-in closet with lots of wall space in the bedroom for furniture placement.
- On the upper floor, an open rail balcony has views on both sides, with three bedrooms close by.
- Finish off the bonus room and gain an extra 442 square feet of living space.
- And there's even more space should you finish off the spacious lower level with 2,222 square feet.