Five Spacious Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and three dormers add distinction to this stately Southern house plan.
- The two-story foyer is open to the large formal dining room and offers views of the two-story great room in back.
- A two-sided fireplace warms the great room and the family room/breakfast area.
- Tucked away by itself, the high-end master suite gets a double tray ceiling, two huge walk-in closets and a roomy master bathroom with lots of counter space.
- Guests can stay in the first floor bedroom 2 with a private bathroom of its own.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms are connected by a balcony hallway with views of the foyer and great room below.
- The whole family will love the massive rec room that is brightened by a bank of triple windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"