Flex Space Options
About This Plan
- A rugged exterior of stone and wood shakes gives this Mountain home plan its appeal.
- Inside, an open floor plan combines the main living areas for wonderful views.
- Fireplaces in both the hearth room and great room add a welcoming feel.
- The large rear grilling porch has a vaulted ceiling.
- Two bedrooms, including the master suite, lie on the first floor with two more bedrooms on the upper level.
- A theater balcony opens to both the foyer and great room below for a dramatic view.
- Should you need extra space, a bonus room and flex room can be adapted by your builder to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 566 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1057 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick