Flexible Charming Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This charming craftsman-style home plan incorporates stone, shingle siding and massive porch columns to create a timeless look. An open floor plan creates a spacious living area that combines the kitchen, great room and dining areas making the home feel larger than its 1,752 square feet.
- A corner fireplace and large windows makes the great room spacious and cozy at the same time.
- The bedroom wing is located behind the three-car garage and includes a master suite with spacious walk-in closet, and a second bedroom and full bath. A third guest bedroom that can double as a private den is located just off the entry to your left.
- A three-car garage with extra storage completes the home making it suitable to just about any size of family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss