Flexible Country Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Over Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Country Farmhouse home plan draws you in with a vaulted front porch with timber accents, a brick and board and batten exterior and a 2-car front-entry garage.
- Once inside, the heart of the home greets you with an expansive great room including a fireplace and open-concept floor plan. The kitchen boasts an oversized island (4' by 8') with seating for casual meals, and a walk-in pantry.
- A dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and overlooks a large back porch, with an outdoor kitchen, elevating your summer entertaining experience.
- Retreat to your private, first floor master suite, which features a tray ceiling, 5-piece master bath, and large walk-in closet.
- The utility room doubles as a landing zone, with built-in lockers to stash backpacks and dirty shoes.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a 4-piece bath, and a fourth room provides an office space or bedroom.
- An optional second floor bonus room and full bathroom offers room to expand.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with with house plan 51793HZ (2,373 Sq.Ft.) or get an alternate exterior 51735HZ (2,210 Sq.Ft).
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,281 sq. ft.
- Storage: 19 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 238 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick