Flexible Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting home has craftsman styling with an abundance of upscale features.
- Front and rear covered porches add great spaces for outdoor entertainment and relaxation.
- The great room features a vaulted ceiling and built-in cabinets plus a gas fireplace.
- The well-equipped kitchen has a large island with an eating bar.
- A hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with two sinks, corner tub and walk in closet.
- There is a shop area off the garage for projects and storage.
- Flex space provides a great space for that home office that you've always wanted.
- This is a very flexible home with lots of options to suit your family's needs.
- Related Plan: To get this home with a basement foundation, see house plan 51140MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- USDA Approved