Flexible Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a lot of flexibility built-into this good-looking Craftsman house plan.
- It is perfect for empty-nesters who want a master on the main but extra room upstairs for guests or family.
- The open layout lets you see all the way from the front dining room through the kitchen and all the way back to the living room fireplace.
- In the kitchen, an 8' long island adds a ton of extra counter space and storage.
- The front loaded garage sits back from the road and does not overpower the curb appeal of the cute front porch.
- Unfinished space on the second floor gives you the flexibility to add a media room or an extra bedroom down the road.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front