Flexible Craftsman House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Interesting angles and Craftsman good looks characterize this well-designed house plan.
- An open layout and split bedrooms are high on the wish list for most homeowners and this home delivers both.
- Custom touches include built-ins on either side of the living room fireplace and interior columns that keep the sight-lines open.
- Double doors in the spacious living room lead out to a huge rear covered porch where you can relax in the shade.
- The vaulted master suite has a bank of triple windows that overlook the back yard.
- Flexibility is built in with the option of a finished lower level that adds an extra two bedrooms and an enormous family room.
- And a bonus room over the garage awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 11"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Split Bedrooms