Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With its columned front porch and special window detailing, this beautifully balanced design offers great appeal.
- An open dining room and a study flank the foyer. Placed close to bedrooms two and three, the study easily could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- In back, the living room is open to the kitchen and the bayed breakfast room and accesses the covered rear patio.
- The master suite contains a box-bay window, walk-in closets, corner garden tub and separate shower. On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; bedroom two slopes from 8' to 10'.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 279 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 7"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available