About This Plan
- With its columned front porch and special window detailing, this beautifully balanced design offers great appeal.
- An open dining room and a study flank the foyer. Placed close to bedrooms two and three, the study easily could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- In back, the living room is open to the kitchen and the bayed breakfast room and accesses the covered rear patio.
- The master suite contains a box-bay window, walk-in closets, corner garden tub and separate shower. On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; bedroom two slopes from 8' to 10'.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 279 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 7"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick