Flexible House Plan with Possible Upstairs Children's Retreat
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stacked stone, multi-paned double hung windows and plenty of charming details envelop the outside of this classic cottage. Depending on how you use the rooms you can get anywhere from three to five bedrooms.
- The large kitchen and breakfast area are found off the three-car garage, with the laundry room conveniently located nearby. A lovely covered porch and vaulted keeping room with a fireplace are just a few steps away. The family room opens up to the spacious back deck, perfect for warm summer nights spent with the family.
- The right wing of the main floor is where the master suite resides, which includes a sitting area, bath with his-and-her sinks and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a work area for the children is at the top of the landing. Two more bedrooms with their own personal baths as well as a large children's retreat are found on this floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710042BTZ and 710043BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick