Flexible House Plan with Stone and Shake Exterior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This flexible house plan has an attractive exterior with a blend of stone and shakes on the front and clapboard on the sides.
- Use the room off the foyer as a den or a third bedroom - owner's choice.
- What family wouldn't appreciate a walk-in coat closet and bench seating off the garage entrance?
- In the main living area, the sightlines flow from the kitchen to the dining area to the spacious family room.
- A huge walk-in pantry anchors one end of the efficient kitchen.
- There's a chill 'n grill counter near the covered porch and signature space that offers possibilities like a pocket office, extra walk-in closet, hobby room or wine cellar.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a huge walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 is off by itself.
- Finish the bonus room to add 488 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 403 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"