Flexible Modern Farmhouse with Home Office and Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a board and batten exterior with a covered front-entry porch and a 2-car side-entry garage.
- There is no wasted space in this home, with a tall vaulted great room visible as soon as you enter the home.
- The great room is open to the centrally located kitchen featuring an island with dual functions for eating and food preparation.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master suite with a vaulted ceiling.
- Your whole family will love the back covered porch.
- Upstairs, a flex room is located between the 4th bedroom (or home office) with full bath and walk-in closet and the bonus space.
- The optionally finished bonus room over the garage adds over 250 square feet of extra living space.
2nd Level with Bonus
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 343 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 134 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 6 On 12; 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick