Flexible Northwest House Plan with Sun Room
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A clipped roof line on one of the front gables and decorative wood trim lend a Tudor influence to this Northwest house plan.
- Inside a wealth of details create an upscale home for you and your family.
- Arches, built-ins, a wet bar and tray ceilings are added custom touches.
- With a big, open floor plan, you can easily see from room to room.
- Yet the home comes with lots of flex rooms that can be adapted to suit your family's needs and lifestyle.
- Called out with two bedrooms, you could easily add two more bedrooms or a study and one extra bedroom.
- Use the sun room as a private master sitting room if desired.
- Related Plan: Convert the flex portion into a third bedroom suite with house plan 42367DB.