Flexible Northwest House Plan with Sun Room
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line on one of the front gables and decorative wood trim lend a Tudor influence to this Northwest house plan.
- Inside a wealth of details create an upscale home for you and your family.
- Arches, built-ins, a wet bar and tray ceilings are added custom touches.
- With a big, open floor plan, you can easily see from room to room.
- Yet the home comes with lots of flex rooms that can be adapted to suit your family's needs and lifestyle.
- Called out with two bedrooms, you could easily add two more bedrooms or a study and one extra bedroom.
- Use the sun room as a private master sitting room if desired.
- Related Plan: Convert the flex portion into a third bedroom suite with house plan 42367DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 0 on 12