Flexible Southern Home Plan with 2nd Story Common Area
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This southern charmer features a sizable front porch beneath a shed dormer, and bright-white board and batten siding against dark window sashes and shutters. A 3-car garage attaches to the back of the home and includes a large storage area.
- A spacious family room greets you upon entering and includes a fireplace with surrounding built-ins. The eat-in kitchen offers plenty of counter space, easing the chore of meal preparation, and a walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- French doors off the dining area lead to a screened porch, and beyond to a patio with a sink and grilling station.
- Nestled towards the back of the home, discover the main-floor master bedroom, featuring a freestanding tub, dual sinks, commode room, and shower. The roomy walk-in closet provides access to the laundry room for added convenience.
- Also on this level is a study, or guest room, which sits next to a powder bath.
- Upstairs, a large common area rests between two additional bedroom suites, each with their own full bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1057 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick