Flexible Three to Five Bedroom House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A four car garage and the option for five bedrooms give this Traditional home plan its edge.
- The big great room can easily hold all your family gatherings, with the kitchen and dining room close at hand.
- A first floor master suite saves you stairs to climb.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath and bonus room that can be finished as you need.
- In the basement, expand to add a family room, media room and two additional bedrooms for a total of five.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 361 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1340 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss