Florida House Plan with Two Separate Living Areas
About This Plan
- Formal and informal living areas are separated in this Florida house plan that has a two-story entry porch.
- A half wall in the vaulted foyer lets you see right away into the formal living room and dining room.
- Further back, the informal area is one big room that unites the kitchen, family room and nook, so that all can enjoy the corner fireplace.
- The master suite is set in the rear of the home and has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12