For the Empty Nester
About This Plan
- Attractive both outside and in, this Traditional home plan would work well for the empty-nester or retiree who can live all on the main level.
- When family or friends vist, they can have the whole second floor to themselves.
- An attic door provides access to extra storage space.
- The formal dining room provides separation from the kitchen yet is close by.
- In the kitchen, an eating bar allows everyone to have an informal meal or chat with the cook.
- The master bedroom is just steps away so no stairs to climb at night when you are tired!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 4"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick