For the Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- This petite European home plan is a manageable size all on one level, making it ideal for the empty-nester.
- Beamed ceilings top the great room with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area open to the side verandah.
- The master bedroom is spacious with a sitting area in the back.
- Enjoy the huge soaking tub in the master bath, along with double sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- The remaining two guest bedrooms are off by themselves.
- The secondary roof pitch 18:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick