BONUS PHOTOS: See this house plan built in North Carolina in our Facebook photo album. And see it built by a client in Missouri in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
This house plan features a wraparound front porch that invites you to sit a while and relax. As you enter, the family room, with its stone fireplace and open stair railing, you are given a warm welcome.
Step out to the screened porch, with its 16'8" vaulted ceiling and exposed wood beam ceiling and cozy up to a glowing fire.
The dining room also enjoys an open stair railing with wood plank walls and ceiling to add warmth.
The kitchen, complete with island and generous cabinetry is open to the dining room with a workable configuration. The laundry closet and powder room are conveniently located just outside the kitchen area.
The master bedroom has ample amounts of windows bringing in lots of sunlight. The master bath has a spacious glass shower, large garden tub, double vanities and a compartmentalized toilet. The walk-in closet is tucked away and easily accessed from the bath.
The upper level offers two bedrooms each with their own baths and an open balcony that looks down upon the family room.
The mechanicals fit in a recess in the crawl space or can be put in the attic instead.
A detached carport will come with the plans.
NOTE: Contact us if building in Jackson or Cashiers counties in North Carolina as certain restrictions may apply.
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.