For the Laid Back Lifestyle
About This Plan
- This house plan features a wraparound front porch that invites you to sit a while and relax. As you enter, the family room, with its stone fireplace and open stair railing, you are given a warm welcome.
- Step out to the screened porch, with its 16'8" vaulted ceiling and exposed wood beam ceiling and cozy up to a glowing fire.
- The dining room also enjoys an open stair railing with wood plank walls and ceiling to add warmth.
- The kitchen, complete with island and generous cabinetry is open to the dining room with a workable configuration. The laundry closet and powder room are conveniently located just outside the kitchen area.
- The master bedroom has ample amounts of windows bringing in lots of sunlight. The master bath has a spacious glass shower, large garden tub, double vanities and a compartmentalized toilet. The walk-in closet is tucked away and easily accessed from the bath.
- The upper level offers two bedrooms each with their own baths and an open balcony that looks down upon the family room.
- The mechanicals fit in a recess in the crawl space or can be put in the attic instead.
- An optional detached carport (400 sq. ft.) comes with the plans.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Jackson or Cashiers counties in North Carolina as certain restrictions may apply.
Optional Detached Carport
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 584 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Other